From our offer
What do you know about the place from which the famous Baška Tablet originates? Endless walks along the sunny waterfront or 1800 m long pebble beach, the intense tastes of autochthonous gastronomic specialities, health and beauty centres and plenty of cultural and historical attractions – Baška offers something for everyone.
It is at its most beautiful in the spring when it literally tempts us to reveal its unique culture and natural oasis. It is a nearby place for all European tourists and adventurers that is still far enough away from everyday life, fuss and bustle, a shelter for the real connoisseur of true values , eager for peace, beauty and health.
We are inviting you to joins us this spring for an island adventure, an active holiday marked with the cultural and natural attractions of Baška and its surrounding areas, completed by an excellent gastronomic experience.
You will be welcomed by the high comfort and service quality and above all easygoing, hospitable atmosphere of the Hoteli Baška, Tamaris Hotel and in private accommodation that is so familiar to life by the sea.
You will not leave the sense of the Mediterranean even if you decide to visit the Baška health and beauty centre furnished completely in the Mediterranean style. In the intimate atmosphere indulge yourselves carelessly to the therapist’s touch. Should, on the other hand you decide to try the “famous rituals” you will want to stay there for hours.
- Each weekend is completed by a rich offer in Baška’s restaurants.
- excursion programmes are free of charge (for guests registered in Baška, weekend guests and local people) whilst the number of participants for single excursions is limited.
- an expert guide and refreshments are provided during excursions
Tourist Association of Municipality Baška
Hoteli Baška d.d.
Latest blog posts
- Vrbnik- The island of Krk February 6, 201513:15
- Baš ovca 2014. February 22, 201416:23
- Webcam Baska – Island Krk / Croatia January 19, 201411:46
- Travel Guide Baska for smartphones November 15, 201310:51
- Baska island Krk May 27, 201310:14
Subscribe to the RSS channel and receive timely notices of newly published articles and news items.