From our offer
The Baška climbing area forms a part of what is on offer in terms of active holidays, and can be enjoyed by all generations. Thanks to the natural and climatic conditions, high cliffs surround Baška that are a real treat for fans of free climbing.
In Baška there are two climbing areas: BUNCULUKA and PORTAFORTUNA.
Bunculuka is a small attractive climbing area located in the Naturist Camp Bunculuka. There are 6 climbing routes that cannot be expanded further, but it is attractive enough for an afternoon of climbing after relaxing and swimming on the beach. It is not working at the moment due to renovations.
The PORTAFORTUNA climbing area is located at the natural barrier of vertical rock in the valley of Baška.
Latest blog posts
- Vrbnik- The island of Krk February 6, 201513:15
- Baš ovca 2014. February 22, 201416:23
- Webcam Baska – Island Krk / Croatia January 19, 201411:46
- Travel Guide Baska for smartphones November 15, 201310:51
- Baska island Krk May 27, 201310:14
Subscribe to the RSS channel and receive timely notices of newly published articles and news items.