From our offer
Asparagus have been known since the ancient past as one of the healthiest and the most nutritious food of the Mediterranean. Visit Baška in April, the month of asparagus, and taste these small, hidden, tasty green shoots.
A guide will lead you on an asparagus picking adventure at one of Baška’s 19 walking trails, covering an overall length of more than 90 kilometres. The old shepherd paths will lead you into landscapes filled with herbal scents and revealing unforgettable panorama.
Afterwards, visit Asparagus party with the preparation of giant asparagus frittata!
„ASPARAGUS PARTY – HIKING TRIP″ includes:
- 2 nights with half board service
in a double room with balcony,
at Hotel Cotrinthia-Baška
- Guided hiking and asparagus picking
tour, „shepherd’s brunch“ on one of
Baška’s hiking trails
- 1 x asparagus lunch at Bistro Funtana,
- Unlimited use of swimming pools and
- Free Wireless Internet
- Animation program
- 10% discount on Wellness treatments
Do you want to spend
a spring weekend at
the seaside? A weekend full
of happenings, traditional
Baška cuisine, a pleasure
trip for the mind
and relaxation for the body.
BAŠ OVCA – Baska’s
sheep calls you to
come to Baska.
BAŠ OVCA is an event
which offers you to enjoy
the spring and its offers!
Latest blog posts
- Vrbnik- The island of Krk February 6, 201513:15
- Baš ovca 2014. February 22, 201416:23
- Webcam Baska – Island Krk / Croatia January 19, 201411:46
- Travel Guide Baska for smartphones November 15, 201310:51
- Baska island Krk May 27, 201310:14
Subscribe to the RSS channel and receive timely notices of newly published articles and news items.